Facilities & Amenities
- Flat screen television with cable channels
- In-room electronic safe
- Coffee & tea making facilities
- Bathroom with a separate shower
- Rooftop swimming pool
- Meeting rooms
- Breakfast lounge
- Children’s playground
- 24-hour reception
- Airport transfer service (charges apply)
- Business corner
- 24-hour security & CCTV
- Electronic key card access
- Laundry & dry cleaning services (charges apply)
- Tour Concierge (charges apply)
||US$25 (available only on 1 Bedroom Executive)
|Check in – Check out
||Check in 02.00 PM – Check out 12.00 PM
|Late Check out
- Extended check out time until 3 PM is charged 50% of room rate
- Extended check out time after 3 PM is charged 1-night room rate
||Children under 6 years of age sharing with parents using existing bedding will be free of charge.
|Airport Transfer Service
||Please click this link for additional private airport pick up and sending service request
- 1-night cancellation fee will be charged for the cancellation made within 14 days prior to the arrival
- Full cancellation fee will be charged for the cancellation made within 7 days prior to the arrival
High & Peak Season:
- 1-night cancellation fee will be charged for the cancellation made within 35 days prior to the arrival
- Full cancellation fee will be charged for the cancellation made within 20 days prior to the arrival
No Show Policy:
- 100% penalty will be charged for no-show case. No refund issued.
Refund Terms & Conditions:
- Please read the cancellation policy carefully before you make a reservation.
- Any change or cancellation is made via email in business hours.
- Refund will be processed in business hours.
- Refund handling fee is $5 per item and automatically deducted from the total amount.
- Business hours: Monday – Friday (except public holiday) from 09:00 AM – 15:00 PM (GMT +7)
Things to do
Situated in the most happening area, Kuta, you can explore numerous attractive places around the hotel. Here are some friendly recommendations for you:
1. Kuta Beach
As you can see from the hotel name, the beach is a must visit place for sure. The beach is quite popular for sunbathing, hangout, or surfing. Yes, if you want to do the surfing for the first time, you may choose the Kuta Beach as the right place. Even if you are still afraid to ride the waves, lots of trainers there will glad to help you. Or, if you want to have a surfing class, you may enroll yourself to Odyssey Surf School. Click here to join the class!
2. Beachwalk Shopping Mall
This is the right place to go if you want to have a leisure time. The mall features various outlets coming from international and local brands. Whether you want to shop or just looking around, it’s up to you. Its large ponds and little fountains make the place feels more like a botanical garden instead of a mall. A lot of visitors do really enjoy their time while hanging out with friends or family.
3. Kuta Art Market
Popular among the tourist who wants to meet the locals and seek for cultural things, Kuta Art Market is totally worth for a visit. The second you get into the market, you will see many colorful paintings, some exotic nick nacks, and more candy eyes. Get closer to the locals as well and find out their lifestyle as you shopping here.
4. Ku De Ta Bali
As one of the Bali’s reliable hotspot, this is the perfect spot to make your night more memorable. Either you want to have a fancy dinner at the beachfront restaurant, or simply want to chillin’ at its cozy bar, Ku De Ta Bali will always welcome you! The live entertainment shows are also able to live up your night. Don’t forget to take the whole squad with you and rave until the morning comes!
5. Hard Rock Cafe
First established in 1993, the Hard Rock Cafe has been the popular place in Kuta. The cafe is easy to recognize from its inredible large guitar in the front of the place. You can have a finest dining and enjoy some rock music live shows there. Even if you are so crazy abour rock music, be free to visit the merchandise store next to the cafe where you can get high quality Hard Rock Bali T-shirts and collectible pins.