Facilities & Amenities
- BBQ Facility
- TV & Sound System
- 2 Parking Slots
- Car Rental + Driver
- Butler Service
|(Please enquire) nett per bed per night (maximum 2 units allowed)
|Check in – Check out
|Check In 02:00 PM – Check Out 12:00 PM
|Late Check out
- by inquiry
- 1 baby cot is complimentary and subject to availability
|Airport Transfer Service
|Please click this link for additional private airport pick up and sending service request
- The above rates are non-refundable. Once booking confirmed, it can’t be canceled.
- No refund issued for cancellation made after reservation.
- Please read the cancellation policy carefully before you make a reservation.
- Any change or cancellation is made via email at business hours.
- Business hours: Monday – Friday (except public holiday) from 09:00 AM – 15:00 PM (GMT +7)
No Show Policy:
- 100% penalty will be charged for no-show case. No refund issued.
Things to do
The Villa Sound of the Sea does not only offer you the ultimate relaxing stay but also offers you voluminous things to do and go. Here’s the quick information made just for you:
1. Be a Witness of Live Traditional Performance
Watching the live traditional performance privately might give you a new experience that you won’t forget. One of the remarkable performances that you should watch once in a lifetime at least is The Kecak Dance. All you need to do just simply ask to the local butler about the show. A few days later, 300 dancers performing The Kecak Dance will be held right in front of your villa.
2. Spa & Fitness that will Make You Stay Fit & Relax
For those who want to stay healthy during the holiday and will have no cheating day, the villa offers you the chance. Tennis, fitness with a personal trainer, surfing, or yoga will be arranged just for you by your special request. After a few hours of vigorous exercise, you can get your energy back by simply enjoy the soothing massage spa from the experienced therapist.
3. Tanah Lot Temple (9.7 KM)
Located in the north of the villa, visiting Tanah Lot Temple is not something that you should skip from your schedule. Tanah Lot temple becomes one of the seven sea temples that you can discover around Balinese coast. Moreover, spectating the mesmerizing golden sunset in Tanah Lot will surely leave you in awe.
4. Echo Beach (7.5 KM)
Looking for another beach to see? You can simply set your GPS to Echo Beach. This beach is quite popular among the surfers since it offers you the calm waves. So, if you are a first-timer and really want to try surfing, ride the wave in the Echo beach is recommended.
5. Having a Pleasant Night at Old Man’s (5.8 KM)
Hanging out with your friends at Old Man’s will be the best night to remember. Old Man’s has a different impression opposite with its name. You can join with the people coming from all backgrounds, race, and so on. All you know from Old Man’s is the unlimited happiness and fun for a pleasant night. Located in front of the beach, you can hang out while enjoying the breeze curls up your hair.