Facilities & Amenities
- Swimming Pool
- Daily Maid Service
- Vending Machine
- 24-hour Front Desk
- Secured Parking
- Air Conditioner
- Private Bathroom Shower
- Flat screen TV
- Blackout Curtains
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Save Deposit Boz
||by inquiry (bed&breakfast)
|Check in – Check out
||Check In 02:00 PM – Check Out 12:00 PM
|Late Check out
||Child under 12 years old sharing bed with parents is free of charge (without breakfast)
|Airport Transfer Service
||Please click this link for additional private airport pick up and sending service request
- Any cancellation made within 31 days prior to arrival date, 100% penalty or total amount will be charged. No refund issued.
- Any cancellation made within 32 – 45 days prior to arrival date, 1 night cancellation charged is applied.
- Cancellation made within 46 or more days prior to arrival date, full refund will be issued.
High / Peak Season:
- Any cancellation within 55 days prior to arrival date, 100% penalty will be charged. No refund issued.
- Cancellation made within 56 or more days prior to arrival date, full refund will be issued.
No Show Policy:
- 100% penalty will be charged for no-show case. No refund issued.
- Please read the cancellation policy carefully before you make a reservation.
- Any change or cancellation is made via email in business hours.Refund will be processed in business hours.
- Refund handling fee is $5 per item and automatically deducted from the total amount.
- Business hours: Monday – Friday (except public holiday) from 09:00 AM – 15:00 PM (GMT +7)
Things to do
Tons of entertaining surroundings are waiting for you outside to be discovered. All those places are only a few steps away from your hotel door. Here are the options:
1. Kuta Beach (1 km)
The number one must-visit place in Bali. If this is your first time on the island, skipping this place is prohibited. You can do various things on the beach, start from the leisure activities or the thrilling one. Surfing, building a sandcastle, or simply staring at the magnificent sunset will be recommended things to do here.
2. Kuta Theatre (2.7 km)
Committed to making your night in Kuta becomes more sparkle, the theater surely entertains you with the nightly stage cultural performances combined with some modern illusions. Started by the Legong Dance performance, the show will be continued to theatrical drama & mystery with a bit intense touch of illusion tricks. The show is perfect for you who wants to seek a contemporary cultural side of Bali in the night. Make sure to book your seat here!
3. Circus Waterpark Bali (4.4 km)
The perfect option to take your whole family for one day fun off. Located not so far from the hotel, this waterpark offers you an alternative excitement from Waterbom Bali. The waterpark also features many kinds of slides, water cannons, mini train rides, and a lazy river. Taking your kids to have one happy day here will make their smile get wider for sure!
4. Legian Beach (1.5 km)
After Kuta, you probably hear Legian Beach as your next suggested destination. The dope beach also giving you a chance to feel another fun vibe. Once you enter the white sandy beach, you will spot many people sunbathing, surfing, or just playing at the water. Join them and feel the fun of it!
5. Discovery Shopping Mall (2.6 km)
Making a stop at this large mall will satisfy your desire for shopping and eating for sure. A lot of dining outlets coming from the international franchise are easy to find starting from the entrance. The number of fashion outlets is also unbeatable. Feel free to shop until drop in Sogo, Centro, Quicksilver, Guess, Nike, Nautica, DC, and more.