Jalan Karang Tinggi, Kutuh, Kuta Selatan Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361
16.4 KM from Ngurah Rai International Airport
Located on the top of Bali’s Bukit Peninsula, Sohamsa Ocean Estate will surely give you the outstanding experience for staying. The Sohamsa Ocean Estate has two admiring combinations: the picturesque view of the Indian Ocean and the coziness guarantee of private bedrooms. Amazingly, you can find many enticing things inside the Sohamsa, such as sauna & steam room, pools, massage room, gym, and more. Spoiling yourself here with the excellent service from the friendly staffs will make your few days in Sohamsa becomes more memorable.
48-inch & 42-inch flat-screen TV with satellite channels & DVD Player
Kitchen, Gym, & Massage Room
Sauna & Steam Room
Car Rental + Driver
Authentic Local & International Cuisine
no extra bed provided
Check in – Check out
Check-in 03:00 PM Check-out 12:00 PM
Airport Transfer Service
Please click this link for additional private airport pick up and sending service request
The above rates are non-refundable. Once booking confirmed, it can’t be canceled.
No refund issued for cancellation made after reservation.
Please read the cancellation policy carefully before you make a reservation.
Any change or cancellation is made via email at business hours.
Business hours: Monday – Friday (except public holiday) from 09:00 AM – 15:00 PM (GMT +7)
No Show Policy:
100% penalty will be charged for no-show case. No refund issued.
Things to do
Sohamsa Ocean Estate offers you numerous wonderful activities near the villa, here are a few of them:
1. Since the nearest tourism spot is Pandawa Beach, you can reach this beautiful beach by taking a leisure walk. As soon as you arrived in the beach, you could feel the breeze curls up your hair. Next, you can meet and greet the local seaweed farmers there. Look closely how they harvest the seaweed directly from the sea. Make sure you don’t go home so early before your skin gets sun-kissed!
2. If you are a sunset seeker, you can set your direction to Uluwatu Temple. It only takes 30-minutes driving from the villa. When you reach this stunning temple, prepare for the breathtaking view from the 70-meter height on a cliff. This temple will guarantee the excellent sightseeing of the Indian Ocean. The sunset, the wide horizon of the ocean, and the enthralling Kecak Ramayana & Fire Dance are something that you shouldn’t miss.
3. Heading to Jimbaran will be a great recommendation too. You can admire the beauty of the view there and indulge yourself with the appetizing seafood dinner in the local restaurants. The restaurants that you may add to your list are PJ’s in Four Seasons and Balique at Jalan Uluwatu in Jimbaran.
4. Still in Jimbaran Bay, you can give a try to learn surfing in Rip Curl School of Surf. Even if you are a beginner or first-timer trying surfing, this school will teach you to be an expert surfer. Start from standing up on your surfboard, until riding the ocean swiftly will be the incredible moments to remember!
5. For shopaholics, visiting some malls and local boutiques could be a must thing to do. Various malls such as Bali Collection in Nusa Dua , Galleria Shopping Mall, Discovery Mall in Tuban will surely make you shop until drop!
You can complete the payment with PayPal link available in the online invoice sent to your email or WhatsApp chat. In order to pay it, please log in to your PayPal account or guest checkout if you don’t have PayPal account.
We receive payment by bank transfer. You can transfer the amount of the bill to the following bank account:
Swift Code: BMRIIDJA
Account Name: PT. KORINA PRIMA SINERGI
Account Number: 1380000121207
Bank Central Asia (BCA)
Swift Code: CENAIDJA
Account Name: PT. KORINA PRIMA SINERGI
Account Number: 0153606053
As your payment is completed, please send us the bank transfer receipt and fill the payment confirmation form, click here
Precaution: Surcharge is applied for payment transferred from the overseas bank account. We don’t recommend this payment method for the non-Indonesian citizen or KITAS/KITAP holder.
Cash on The Spot
You can directly pay the amount of the bill based on your invoice to the driver or guide as you arrive at the tour/activity location.
As your booking commitment, we require a copy of your ID (passport or driving license) for this collect payment procedure.