Facilities & Amenities
- Private Swimming Pool
- 48-inch & 42-inch flat-screen TV with satellite channels & DVD Player
- 24-hour Receptionist
- Barbecue Facility
- Kitchen, Gym, & Massage Room
- Sauna & Steam Room
- Car Rental + Driver
- Authentic Local & International Cuisine
- Butler Service
||no extra bed provided
|Check in – Check out
||Check-in 03:00 PM Check-out 12:00 PM
|Airport Transfer Service
||Please click this link for additional private airport pick up and sending service request
- The above rates are non-refundable. Once booking confirmed, it can’t be canceled.
- No refund issued for cancellation made after reservation.
- Please read the cancellation policy carefully before you make a reservation.
- Any change or cancellation is made via email at business hours.
- Business hours: Monday – Friday (except public holiday) from 09:00 AM – 15:00 PM (GMT +7)
No Show Policy:
- 100% penalty will be charged for no-show case. No refund issued.
Things to do
Sohamsa Ocean Estate offers you numerous wonderful activities near the villa, here are a few of them:
1. Since the nearest tourism spot is Pandawa Beach, you can reach this beautiful beach by taking a leisure walk. As soon as you arrived in the beach, you could feel the breeze curls up your hair. Next, you can meet and greet the local seaweed farmers there. Look closely how they harvest the seaweed directly from the sea. Make sure you don’t go home so early before your skin gets sun-kissed!
2. If you are a sunset seeker, you can set your direction to Uluwatu Temple. It only takes 30-minutes driving from the villa. When you reach this stunning temple, prepare for the breathtaking view from the 70-meter height on a cliff. This temple will guarantee the excellent sightseeing of the Indian Ocean. The sunset, the wide horizon of the ocean, and the enthralling Kecak Ramayana & Fire Dance are something that you shouldn’t miss.
3. Heading to Jimbaran will be a great recommendation too. You can admire the beauty of the view there and indulge yourself with the appetizing seafood dinner in the local restaurants. The restaurants that you may add to your list are PJ’s in Four Seasons and Balique at Jalan Uluwatu in Jimbaran.
4. Still in Jimbaran Bay, you can give a try to learn surfing in Rip Curl School of Surf. Even if you are a beginner or first-timer trying surfing, this school will teach you to be an expert surfer. Start from standing up on your surfboard, until riding the ocean swiftly will be the incredible moments to remember!
5. For shopaholics, visiting some malls and local boutiques could be a must thing to do. Various malls such as Bali Collection in Nusa Dua , Galleria Shopping Mall, Discovery Mall in Tuban will surely make you shop until drop!